ISE Private Limited, Pakistan is to guarantee the health and safety of its employees, local communities, contractors and customers, to protect the environment and ensure public safety on the basis of the following principles:
- All activities must be managed in strict compliance with regulations and operating procedures established for the sectors of activity
- The adoption of principles, standards and solutions that constitute international best practices in business for the protection of health, safety, the environment and public safety; to this end the company must implement systematic benchmarking processes
- Research and Technological innovation must aim at promoting processes which are increasingly compatible with the environment and whose content reflects the constant attention paid to the health and safety of employees and public
- Personnel training and the exchange of experience and information must be considered fundamental tools in order to achieve HSE objectives, with a view to the continuous improvement of prevention and protection standards
- Employees, when carrying out their duties, must be actively involved in the process of HSE safeguards; this, in the interests of their colleagues and the public at large, as well as in their own interests;
- The foregoing principles must be reviewed constantly and their application monitored periodically. Besides considering the protection of health, safety and the environment as a priority corporate objective, the company is actively engaged in contributing, with their respective technological know-how and professional skills, to the well-being and improvement of the quality of life of the communities in which we operate.